The Tebow haters now have to quickly shift their arguments over to, "the Steelers blew the game by giving Tebow time in the pocket" or my personal favorite, "but he still sucks because he's under 50% passing". For the record, I thought the Steelers would win big and I'm predicting a big Patriot win this week. Time will tell, or should I say Tebow Time will tell...
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia