The Tebow haters now have to quickly shift their arguments over to, "the Steelers blew the game by giving Tebow time in the pocket" or my personal favorite, "but he still sucks because he's under 50% passing". For the record, I thought the Steelers would win big and I'm predicting a big Patriot win this week. Time will tell, or should I say Tebow Time will tell...
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule
- Series Recap – Mariners
- Time For Lucas Duda to Step Up and Produce
- Nets Take Game 1 in Toronto
- Yankees Bullpen Gets Shelled by Rays
- Longest active playoff streaks in pro sports