The postseason ineligible Trojans last played a game on November 26. In the days that followed, the program would rise and fall in accordance to the activity of teams surrounding them. At the close of regular season polls, USC placed above Oregon and beneath Stanford of the Pac 12. A January victory for the Ducks enabled a leap, and a Cardinal loss triggered their fall.
New Posts to Hype
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners