There wasn’t a whole lot of excitement in Cleveland surrounding the 2012 Hall of Fame voting results. Barry Larkin, who will be inducted into Cooperstown in July, spent his entire career with the Reds. Jeff Bagwell, who for reasons beyond my comprehension was not elected, was a lifelong Astro. Seattle had franchise icon Edgar Martinez in the running. Detroit had Alan Trammell, New York had Bernie Williams—heck, even Minnesota had Brad Radke. There wasn’t anyone on the ballot for Indians fans to rally around.
New Posts to Hype
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal