There wasn’t a whole lot of excitement in Cleveland surrounding the 2012 Hall of Fame voting results. Barry Larkin, who will be inducted into Cooperstown in July, spent his entire career with the Reds. Jeff Bagwell, who for reasons beyond my comprehension was not elected, was a lifelong Astro. Seattle had franchise icon Edgar Martinez in the running. Detroit had Alan Trammell, New York had Bernie Williams—heck, even Minnesota had Brad Radke. There wasn’t anyone on the ballot for Indians fans to rally around.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB