There wasn’t a whole lot of excitement in Cleveland surrounding the 2012 Hall of Fame voting results. Barry Larkin, who will be inducted into Cooperstown in July, spent his entire career with the Reds. Jeff Bagwell, who for reasons beyond my comprehension was not elected, was a lifelong Astro. Seattle had franchise icon Edgar Martinez in the running. Detroit had Alan Trammell, New York had Bernie Williams—heck, even Minnesota had Brad Radke. There wasn’t anyone on the ballot for Indians fans to rally around.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015