You do not have to look far to find people willing to speak out against the Bowl Championship Series and the bowl system in general, the odds are probably better than the Super Bowl betting odds for the Houston Texans that you know plenty of BCS haters. Certainly the anti-BCS sentiment is nothing new, but when I have a guest who offers to come on the show to talk about the topic, who am I to turn him away?
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule