You do not have to look far to find people willing to speak out against the Bowl Championship Series and the bowl system in general, the odds are probably better than the Super Bowl betting odds for the Houston Texans that you know plenty of BCS haters. Certainly the anti-BCS sentiment is nothing new, but when I have a guest who offers to come on the show to talk about the topic, who am I to turn him away?
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers