Last week, prospect guru John Sickels became the first big-name analyst of the offseason to offer his top prospect list for the Indians. The Indians’ farm system obviously looks much weaker than it did last year, now that Lonnie Chisenhall, Jason Kipnis, and Vinnie Pestano are established MLB players and Alex White, Drew Pomeranz, and Joe Gardner are no longer in the system. So how does Sickels see the Tribe’s top prospects?
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats
- NFL Rumors: Will Ndamukong Suh Sign With Seahawks, Lions, Packers, Raiders Or Browns?
- NBA prolific scorers: Who passed?