Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?