Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams