Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid