Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?