Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet