Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks