Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY