Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1