Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s