Lofton almost certainly won’t get in on his first year on the ballot. As part of a first-year class that includes Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Curt Schilling, Craig Biggio, Sammy Sosa, and Mike Piazza, he’ll be lost in the shuffle on a ballot that already includes this year’s close finishers Morris, Jeff Bagwell, and Tim Raines. But what about the long-term? Is he worthy of Cooperstown? And, more importantly: Will he get in?
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?