In this edition of the Wahoo’s on First Weekly Wroundtable, we all offered our own resolutions. But instead of promising ourselves to get in shape or become better people, we asked each participant to come up with a New Year’s resolution that a Cleveland Indians player, coach, or front office executive should make for 2012.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys