In this edition of the Wahoo’s on First Weekly Wroundtable, we all offered our own resolutions. But instead of promising ourselves to get in shape or become better people, we asked each participant to come up with a New Year’s resolution that a Cleveland Indians player, coach, or front office executive should make for 2012.
New Posts to Hype
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski