In this edition of the Wahoo’s on First Weekly Wroundtable, we all offered our own resolutions. But instead of promising ourselves to get in shape or become better people, we asked each participant to come up with a New Year’s resolution that a Cleveland Indians player, coach, or front office executive should make for 2012.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers