These "fan pulse studies" were sent out to Thrashers fans and season ticket holders, so it's no surprise that fans of the Atlanta Hawks got them. What is surprising, as pointed out by my good bud Everett Duke, is that they asked about the relocation of the Thrashers. This is impressive. Like Jeff Schultz noticed, they changed their employee's e-mail domains from @atlantaspirit.com to just @hawks.com. They want to re-brand themselves completely. No, not just by image, but by name - so the first thing you think of isn't the most dishonest owners in sports. They actually want you to think of them as leigitmate sports owners. As competent individuals. After exhibiting their asses in the bungled sale and eventual re-location of the Thrashers, and after a terrible tenure of ownership of that team that really demonstrated that they had no clue what the hell that they were doing, well, now they want to be cuddly.
New Posts to Hype
- Best Fantasy Football Team Names
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement