These "fan pulse studies" were sent out to Thrashers fans and season ticket holders, so it's no surprise that fans of the Atlanta Hawks got them. What is surprising, as pointed out by my good bud Everett Duke, is that they asked about the relocation of the Thrashers. This is impressive. Like Jeff Schultz noticed, they changed their employee's e-mail domains from @atlantaspirit.com to just @hawks.com. They want to re-brand themselves completely. No, not just by image, but by name - so the first thing you think of isn't the most dishonest owners in sports. They actually want you to think of them as leigitmate sports owners. As competent individuals. After exhibiting their asses in the bungled sale and eventual re-location of the Thrashers, and after a terrible tenure of ownership of that team that really demonstrated that they had no clue what the hell that they were doing, well, now they want to be cuddly.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory