These "fan pulse studies" were sent out to Thrashers fans and season ticket holders, so it's no surprise that fans of the Atlanta Hawks got them. What is surprising, as pointed out by my good bud Everett Duke, is that they asked about the relocation of the Thrashers. This is impressive. Like Jeff Schultz noticed, they changed their employee's e-mail domains from @atlantaspirit.com to just @hawks.com. They want to re-brand themselves completely. No, not just by image, but by name - so the first thing you think of isn't the most dishonest owners in sports. They actually want you to think of them as leigitmate sports owners. As competent individuals. After exhibiting their asses in the bungled sale and eventual re-location of the Thrashers, and after a terrible tenure of ownership of that team that really demonstrated that they had no clue what the hell that they were doing, well, now they want to be cuddly.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic