These "fan pulse studies" were sent out to Thrashers fans and season ticket holders, so it's no surprise that fans of the Atlanta Hawks got them. What is surprising, as pointed out by my good bud Everett Duke, is that they asked about the relocation of the Thrashers. This is impressive. Like Jeff Schultz noticed, they changed their employee's e-mail domains from @atlantaspirit.com to just @hawks.com. They want to re-brand themselves completely. No, not just by image, but by name - so the first thing you think of isn't the most dishonest owners in sports. They actually want you to think of them as leigitmate sports owners. As competent individuals. After exhibiting their asses in the bungled sale and eventual re-location of the Thrashers, and after a terrible tenure of ownership of that team that really demonstrated that they had no clue what the hell that they were doing, well, now they want to be cuddly.
New Posts to Hype
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls