Growing up in the Dallas, Texas, area there has always been one stadium with the mystic power to always conjure up images of greatness. To many, the Cotton Bowl Stadium will always be named among the greatest stadiums in the country. To a man who has studied the history and seen its gradual fall from grace; it is still “Hallowed Ground”.
New Posts to Hype
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp
- Comparing our Midseason Awards to the Actual Outcomes
- Knicks Losing Streak at 6 as Portland Struggles Continue