Growing up in the Dallas, Texas, area there has always been one stadium with the mystic power to always conjure up images of greatness. To many, the Cotton Bowl Stadium will always be named among the greatest stadiums in the country. To a man who has studied the history and seen its gradual fall from grace; it is still “Hallowed Ground”.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year