Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Fausto Carmona has been arrested in the Dominican Republic on charges of using a false identity, according to reporter Yancen Pujols. Roberto Hernandez Heredia—Carmona’s alleged real name—was arrested outside the American consulate after he renewed his visa, according to the Dominican police. The U.S. consulate worked with Dominican authorities to arrest Carmona.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?