Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Fausto Carmona has been arrested in the Dominican Republic on charges of using a false identity, according to reporter Yancen Pujols. Roberto Hernandez Heredia—Carmona’s alleged real name—was arrested outside the American consulate after he renewed his visa, according to the Dominican police. The U.S. consulate worked with Dominican authorities to arrest Carmona.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor