Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Fausto Carmona has been arrested in the Dominican Republic on charges of using a false identity, according to reporter Yancen Pujols. Roberto Hernandez Heredia—Carmona’s alleged real name—was arrested outside the American consulate after he renewed his visa, according to the Dominican police. The U.S. consulate worked with Dominican authorities to arrest Carmona.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015