The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?