The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers