The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?