The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?