The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015