The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond