The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team