The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?