The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets