The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?