The San Francisco 49ers will host the New York Giants in the NFC Championship weekend, which will guarantee that the odds for the 2012 Super Bowl will get much better for some former Penn State Nittany Lions. Both NFC contenders are represented by Penn State, with linebacker Navorro Bowman helping to lead San Francisco's solid defense and Giants right tackle Kareem McKenzie looking to provide protection for Eli Manning and pave the way for the bruising running game. Giants defensive tackle Jimmy Kennedy did not play last weekend as a coach's decision.
New Posts to Hype
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip