Just when it seemed things were going to quiet down, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett stirred the pot again. Everyone remembers the recent long, drawn-out, meaningless explanation by Garrett and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones about how Dallas’ head coach will always call the offensive plays. Well now Garrett is on record saying he will give up the duties, but he didn’t say when. This is getting ridiculous.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015