The Cleveland Indians have made a number of great deals with the Seattle Mariners in recent years. We got Asdrubal Cabrera for Eduardo Perez, Ezequiel Carrera for Russell Branyan, and—if you go back far enough—Omar Vizquel for Reggie Jefferson and Felix Fermin. But there’s another deal that might actually have been the best of all, and today is its day-versary. Two thousand days ago this week, the Indians sent Ben Broussard to Seattle for Shin-Soo Choo and a player to be named later.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters