The Cleveland Indians have made a number of great deals with the Seattle Mariners in recent years. We got Asdrubal Cabrera for Eduardo Perez, Ezequiel Carrera for Russell Branyan, and—if you go back far enough—Omar Vizquel for Reggie Jefferson and Felix Fermin. But there’s another deal that might actually have been the best of all, and today is its day-versary. Two thousand days ago this week, the Indians sent Ben Broussard to Seattle for Shin-Soo Choo and a player to be named later.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game