Just a day after signing the Cleveland Indians have agreed to terms with free agent Ryan Spilborghs, according to CBSSports.com’s Jon Heyman. The deal is a minor-league contract that includes an invitation to spring training, according to MLB.com’s Jordan Bastian. Spilborghs, 32, was non-tendered by the Colorado Rockies this winter after a disappointing 2011 campaign in which he hit .210/.283/.305 with 3 home runs, 22 RBI, and -1.1 fWAR in 98 games.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods