Just a day after signing the Cleveland Indians have agreed to terms with free agent Ryan Spilborghs, according to CBSSports.com’s Jon Heyman. The deal is a minor-league contract that includes an invitation to spring training, according to MLB.com’s Jordan Bastian. Spilborghs, 32, was non-tendered by the Colorado Rockies this winter after a disappointing 2011 campaign in which he hit .210/.283/.305 with 3 home runs, 22 RBI, and -1.1 fWAR in 98 games.
New Posts to Hype
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For May 16