We’ve been hearing for weeks that Manny Ramirez wants to make a comeback. The 39-year-old slugger could be a fantastic low-risk, high-reward signing: he comes with some personal baggage and will start the season with a 50-game suspension, but at the same time he’s one of the greatest hitters of his generation and he could probably be signed for the league minimum.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys