We’ve been hearing for weeks that Manny Ramirez wants to make a comeback. The 39-year-old slugger could be a fantastic low-risk, high-reward signing: he comes with some personal baggage and will start the season with a 50-game suspension, but at the same time he’s one of the greatest hitters of his generation and he could probably be signed for the league minimum.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB