We’ve been hearing for weeks that Manny Ramirez wants to make a comeback. The 39-year-old slugger could be a fantastic low-risk, high-reward signing: he comes with some personal baggage and will start the season with a 50-game suspension, but at the same time he’s one of the greatest hitters of his generation and he could probably be signed for the league minimum.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!