We’ve been hearing for weeks that Manny Ramirez wants to make a comeback. The 39-year-old slugger could be a fantastic low-risk, high-reward signing: he comes with some personal baggage and will start the season with a 50-game suspension, but at the same time he’s one of the greatest hitters of his generation and he could probably be signed for the league minimum.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated