At least one of the players Cleveland re-inked on this week may have gotten a bigger contract than he deserved. Tribe closer Chris Perez certainly isn’t a bad signing for $4.5 million—arbitration deals come at a discount—but the deal does suggest an implicit overestimation of what Perez is really worth.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox