Of the players to come to terms with Cleveland on Tuesday, Jack Hannahan got the smallest payday with a one-year, $1.135 million deal. But the low price shouldn’t be seen as an indicator of the deal’s significance. Given how much Hannahan is worth to the Indians, a salary figure that barely reaches seven digits is a drop in the bucket.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?