Of the players to come to terms with Cleveland on Tuesday, Jack Hannahan got the smallest payday with a one-year, $1.135 million deal. But the low price shouldn’t be seen as an indicator of the deal’s significance. Given how much Hannahan is worth to the Indians, a salary figure that barely reaches seven digits is a drop in the bucket.
New Posts to Hype
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?