If Justin Masterson were a free agent today, what kind of a contract would he get? Take a look at Masterson’s resume. He’s 26 years old and is coming off a season in which he went 12-10 with a 3.21 ERA, a 124 ERA+, and a groundball rate of 55 percent in 216 innings. You could easily pencil Masterson in for something like $17 million on a one-year deal, no?
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?