If Justin Masterson were a free agent today, what kind of a contract would he get? Take a look at Masterson’s resume. He’s 26 years old and is coming off a season in which he went 12-10 with a 3.21 ERA, a 124 ERA+, and a groundball rate of 55 percent in 216 innings. You could easily pencil Masterson in for something like $17 million on a one-year deal, no?
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1