Like most teams, the Cleveland Indians have a few holes in their lineup that cause fans to rip their hair out in clumps. Some of these holes are minor imperfections while other are more like full blown weaknesses. For the 2011 Indians, third base was a full blown weakness. Fortunately, we’re told, things should be better at the hot corner in 2012 for one simple reason: Lonnie Chisenhall. But is he really the answer at third base?
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory