Like most teams, the Cleveland Indians have a few holes in their lineup that cause fans to rip their hair out in clumps. Some of these holes are minor imperfections while other are more like full blown weaknesses. For the 2011 Indians, third base was a full blown weakness. Fortunately, we’re told, things should be better at the hot corner in 2012 for one simple reason: Lonnie Chisenhall. But is he really the answer at third base?
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?