This week, fantasy baseball site RotoChamp.com put out its player projections for the upcoming season. How do they see Cleveland’s hitters performing in 2012? Let’s take a look. I plugged each Indians player’s RotoChamp projections about power, plate discipline, hit rate and playing time into the Simple WAR Calculator. Here are the results:
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers