This was a huge week for Indians prospect talk, as both Baseball America and prospect guru John Sickels released their top prospect lists for the Cleveland organization. Consensus seems to be that the Tribe’s farm system isn’t as well stocked as it was this time last year. But just how good is it? In this edition of the Weekly Wroundtable, we asked: What’s your take on the state of the Indians’ farm system?
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team