When the news broke at the end of the season that Indians pitching coach Tim Belcher would be stepping down from his post, I made note of the similarity between the Tribe staff’s light-on-strikeouts approach to pitching during his tenure and the pitch-to-contact disposition Belcher exhibited during his own playing career.
New Posts to Hype
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?