When the news broke at the end of the season that Indians pitching coach Tim Belcher would be stepping down from his post, I made note of the similarity between the Tribe staff’s light-on-strikeouts approach to pitching during his tenure and the pitch-to-contact disposition Belcher exhibited during his own playing career.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers