New Dallas Cowboys offensive line coach Bill Callahan has been questioned half to death about taking his new job. The Cowboys hired Callahan as offensive line coach following Hudson Houck’s announcement of his retirement and then added “offensive coordinator” to Callahan’s title a day later. When asked why he took the job as “offensive coordinator” with no play-calling duties, Callahan said that wasn’t important to him.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?