New Dallas Cowboys offensive line coach Bill Callahan has been questioned half to death about taking his new job. The Cowboys hired Callahan as offensive line coach following Hudson Houck’s announcement of his retirement and then added “offensive coordinator” to Callahan’s title a day later. When asked why he took the job as “offensive coordinator” with no play-calling duties, Callahan said that wasn’t important to him.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?