New Dallas Cowboys offensive line coach Bill Callahan has been questioned half to death about taking his new job. The Cowboys hired Callahan as offensive line coach following Hudson Houck’s announcement of his retirement and then added “offensive coordinator” to Callahan’s title a day later. When asked why he took the job as “offensive coordinator” with no play-calling duties, Callahan said that wasn’t important to him.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor