New Dallas Cowboys offensive line coach Bill Callahan has been questioned half to death about taking his new job. The Cowboys hired Callahan as offensive line coach following Hudson Houck’s announcement of his retirement and then added “offensive coordinator” to Callahan’s title a day later. When asked why he took the job as “offensive coordinator” with no play-calling duties, Callahan said that wasn’t important to him.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?