New Dallas Cowboys offensive line coach Bill Callahan has been questioned half to death about taking his new job. The Cowboys hired Callahan as offensive line coach following Hudson Houck’s announcement of his retirement and then added “offensive coordinator” to Callahan’s title a day later. When asked why he took the job as “offensive coordinator” with no play-calling duties, Callahan said that wasn’t important to him.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015