The Dallas Cowboys may just have to make a change. This team hasn’t been able to get the job done on defense for the past two seasons and why should anyone believe Cowboys owner Jerry Jones will actually bring in quality help this time? He might bring in some “new faces” like he always says, but the Cowboys just need to face the facts and switch to a 4-3 defense. When you think about it, it makes a ton of sense.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Crush David Price in Tampa Bay
- Knicks Defeat Raptors to End Disappointing Season on High Note
- Series Recap: Mets Sweep Diamondbacks In The Desert
- Series Preview: Brooklyn Nets (6) vs. Toronto Raptors (3)
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory