We continue through the diamond looking at the TRI projections and Bill James Handbook projections for the coming season. Bill James certainly isn’t the only person forecasting next season and many don’t think he is the best, but his name is the most recognized in the sabermetric community. In the coming weeks, we will compare his projections with others, but for now we are testing TRI by seeing how well it correlates with his projections.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history