We continue through the diamond looking at the TRI projections and Bill James Handbook projections for the coming season. Bill James certainly isn’t the only person forecasting next season and many don’t think he is the best, but his name is the most recognized in the sabermetric community. In the coming weeks, we will compare his projections with others, but for now we are testing TRI by seeing how well it correlates with his projections.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams