The Big Red Machine Kane and John Cena both were forget about their official match and involved in assaulting each other. Because of it, they both were disqualified by failing to respond to match referee to ten count and match referee disqualified them by double count out at WWE Royal Rumble 2012 on January 29, 2012.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?