When talking about fantasy baseball, there is nothing more insidious than the memory of a great player. When looking the TRI projections that have come down the pike so far, there is a disturbing trend of great players that suddenly don’t look so great. Some of those came as a surprise while others have been showing the effects of age for quite some time. This is nowhere more clear than with the third base projections that were just released this morning.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?