When talking about fantasy baseball, there is nothing more insidious than the memory of a great player. When looking the TRI projections that have come down the pike so far, there is a disturbing trend of great players that suddenly don’t look so great. Some of those came as a surprise while others have been showing the effects of age for quite some time. This is nowhere more clear than with the third base projections that were just released this morning.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?