I’ll come right out and say it right now. Third base will be the most controversial of TRI’s projections yet. There are three names prominently missing from the final list. I certainly didn’t plan on that happening, but the formula does what it does. I’ll add that two of the three make perfect sense to me, but they fly in the face of conventional wisdom. So goes the life of fantasy projections.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?