I’ll come right out and say it right now. Third base will be the most controversial of TRI’s projections yet. There are three names prominently missing from the final list. I certainly didn’t plan on that happening, but the formula does what it does. I’ll add that two of the three make perfect sense to me, but they fly in the face of conventional wisdom. So goes the life of fantasy projections.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1