William & Mary has four players currently in the NFL, but Marcus Hyde hopes to make it one more from the Tribe. The senior defensive end has wrapped up his college career and is now training in hopes that he will find a roster spot somewhere in the NFL. On today’s podcast we talk to Hyde about his college journey, from the confusion that clouded his recruitment between Virginia and Temple ultimately leading him to William & Mary to recording a CAA record five sacks in a single game and a successful senior season. We also get a look in to the daily routine of training to be an NFL player. Spoiler alert, Hyde is probably burning more calories before 6 a.m. than you will in a single week.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?