William & Mary has four players currently in the NFL, but Marcus Hyde hopes to make it one more from the Tribe. The senior defensive end has wrapped up his college career and is now training in hopes that he will find a roster spot somewhere in the NFL. On today’s podcast we talk to Hyde about his college journey, from the confusion that clouded his recruitment between Virginia and Temple ultimately leading him to William & Mary to recording a CAA record five sacks in a single game and a successful senior season. We also get a look in to the daily routine of training to be an NFL player. Spoiler alert, Hyde is probably burning more calories before 6 a.m. than you will in a single week.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015