William & Mary has four players currently in the NFL, but Marcus Hyde hopes to make it one more from the Tribe. The senior defensive end has wrapped up his college career and is now training in hopes that he will find a roster spot somewhere in the NFL. On today’s podcast we talk to Hyde about his college journey, from the confusion that clouded his recruitment between Virginia and Temple ultimately leading him to William & Mary to recording a CAA record five sacks in a single game and a successful senior season. We also get a look in to the daily routine of training to be an NFL player. Spoiler alert, Hyde is probably burning more calories before 6 a.m. than you will in a single week.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!