When Bill O'Brien was named the head coach of Penn State's football program in early January, he had said without hesitation that he would remain committed to his New England Patriots responsibilities until the end of the playoffs. As it turned out O'Brien stayed on the job in New England in to February with the Patriots reaching the Super Bowl. His decision to remain at his current position of offensive coordinator was a small bit of unpleasant news for some Penn State faithful who felt he should leave immediately, but for the most part it seemed as though O'Brien's intentions were received well by those in blue and white. After all, having a Super Bowl ring when making recruiting trips was supposed to be a chip that Urban Meyer did not have, not that a pair of BCS championship rings is anything to scoff at.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?