The Dallas Cowboys have are facing a defensive dilemma. The team’s 3-4 scheme suffered in 2011 due to a poor pass rush and an awful secondary. That’s led to consideration to switch to a 4-3 defense, which would eliminate the need for free agent outside linebacker Anthony Spencer. If the Cowboys were to let Spencer walk and draft Alabama linebacker Courtney Upshaw, a 4-3 defense would work perfectly for 2012 and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks