The Dallas Cowboys have are facing a defensive dilemma. The team’s 3-4 scheme suffered in 2011 due to a poor pass rush and an awful secondary. That’s led to consideration to switch to a 4-3 defense, which would eliminate the need for free agent outside linebacker Anthony Spencer. If the Cowboys were to let Spencer walk and draft Alabama linebacker Courtney Upshaw, a 4-3 defense would work perfectly for 2012 and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles