The Dallas Cowboys have are facing a defensive dilemma. The team’s 3-4 scheme suffered in 2011 due to a poor pass rush and an awful secondary. That’s led to consideration to switch to a 4-3 defense, which would eliminate the need for free agent outside linebacker Anthony Spencer. If the Cowboys were to let Spencer walk and draft Alabama linebacker Courtney Upshaw, a 4-3 defense would work perfectly for 2012 and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor