Let’s be honest. Most of us baseball fans have learned more about WAR over the last two years of baseball’s Hall of Fame voting than we ever did in years of taking American History classes from middle school through college. Okay, okay. Different kinds of war. I get it. One is a heated battle between those who feel they are right and will go to any lengths to prove it while fighting to the death against those who disagree and the other is a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?