Let’s be honest. Most of us baseball fans have learned more about WAR over the last two years of baseball’s Hall of Fame voting than we ever did in years of taking American History classes from middle school through college. Okay, okay. Different kinds of war. I get it. One is a heated battle between those who feel they are right and will go to any lengths to prove it while fighting to the death against those who disagree and the other is a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback