Unless you live under a rock you know that there is a mass exodus from the Big East. Syracuse and Pitt are set to join the ACC. West Virginia already hit the road for the Big 12. UConn and Louisville have been trying to get out but seem trapped like it is Groundhog Day over and over again. Despite the exodus, the Big East braintrust has been slow to react since the defections started.......
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions