Even though we are not yet halfway through the NBA season it is pretty clear who the playoff teams in the Eastern Conference will be. With the Knicks recent surge it is hard to envision the likes of Milwaukee or Cleveland sneaking into the eighth spot. The jockeying for position, however, among the eight playoff teams should be interesting as only four games separates third place Philadelphia and eighth place New York/Boston. For any of the six teams seeded third through eighth to manufacture a long postseason run they will have to avoid the final two seeds.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!