Even though we are not yet halfway through the NBA season it is pretty clear who the playoff teams in the Eastern Conference will be. With the Knicks recent surge it is hard to envision the likes of Milwaukee or Cleveland sneaking into the eighth spot. The jockeying for position, however, among the eight playoff teams should be interesting as only four games separates third place Philadelphia and eighth place New York/Boston. For any of the six teams seeded third through eighth to manufacture a long postseason run they will have to avoid the final two seeds.
New Posts to Hype
- At the one yard line: Run or pass?
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?