Even though we are not yet halfway through the NBA season it is pretty clear who the playoff teams in the Eastern Conference will be. With the Knicks recent surge it is hard to envision the likes of Milwaukee or Cleveland sneaking into the eighth spot. The jockeying for position, however, among the eight playoff teams should be interesting as only four games separates third place Philadelphia and eighth place New York/Boston. For any of the six teams seeded third through eighth to manufacture a long postseason run they will have to avoid the final two seeds.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback