Even though we are not yet halfway through the NBA season it is pretty clear who the playoff teams in the Eastern Conference will be. With the Knicks recent surge it is hard to envision the likes of Milwaukee or Cleveland sneaking into the eighth spot. The jockeying for position, however, among the eight playoff teams should be interesting as only four games separates third place Philadelphia and eighth place New York/Boston. For any of the six teams seeded third through eighth to manufacture a long postseason run they will have to avoid the final two seeds.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015