A wise man once said that democracy was the worst form of government, except for all of the other ones. While Ryan Braun’s appeal could not be compared to any criminal trial in the United States in terms of its importance, the outcome and the reactions to it are fairly indicative of what you see on the higher profile cases. One could compare it to the Casey Anthony trial, O.J. Simpson trial, or the Menendez brothers trial.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan