A wise man once said that democracy was the worst form of government, except for all of the other ones. While Ryan Braun’s appeal could not be compared to any criminal trial in the United States in terms of its importance, the outcome and the reactions to it are fairly indicative of what you see on the higher profile cases. One could compare it to the Casey Anthony trial, O.J. Simpson trial, or the Menendez brothers trial.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants