A wise man once said that democracy was the worst form of government, except for all of the other ones. While Ryan Braun’s appeal could not be compared to any criminal trial in the United States in terms of its importance, the outcome and the reactions to it are fairly indicative of what you see on the higher profile cases. One could compare it to the Casey Anthony trial, O.J. Simpson trial, or the Menendez brothers trial.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!