With the Green Bay Packers finally able to reach a two-year agreement with TE Jermichael Finley last week, the Green Bay Packers now have the franchise tag available to use on QB Matt Flynn. Reports have been conflicting as to whether or not the Packers will place the franchise tag on Aaron Rodgers’ backup, but it’s possible that the Green Bay Packers want to see if they can receive compensation for the impending free agent.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015