With the Green Bay Packers finally able to reach a two-year agreement with TE Jermichael Finley last week, the Green Bay Packers now have the franchise tag available to use on QB Matt Flynn. Reports have been conflicting as to whether or not the Packers will place the franchise tag on Aaron Rodgers’ backup, but it’s possible that the Green Bay Packers want to see if they can receive compensation for the impending free agent.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers