With the Green Bay Packers finally able to reach a two-year agreement with TE Jermichael Finley last week, the Green Bay Packers now have the franchise tag available to use on QB Matt Flynn. Reports have been conflicting as to whether or not the Packers will place the franchise tag on Aaron Rodgers’ backup, but it’s possible that the Green Bay Packers want to see if they can receive compensation for the impending free agent.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor