Sources close to the Dallas Cowboys have confirmed the team will target two veteran cornerbacks in free agency this offseason. When free agency begins on March 5, the Cowboys will pursue the Kansas City Chiefs’ Brandon Carr and the Tennessee Titans’ Cortland Finnegan. Both players would be vast improvements over the Cowboys have now, but Dallas failed to sign a veteran free agent cornerback last off-season.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?