Sources close to the Dallas Cowboys have confirmed the team will target two veteran cornerbacks in free agency this offseason. When free agency begins on March 5, the Cowboys will pursue the Kansas City Chiefs’ Brandon Carr and the Tennessee Titans’ Cortland Finnegan. Both players would be vast improvements over the Cowboys have now, but Dallas failed to sign a veteran free agent cornerback last off-season.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet