Sources close to the Dallas Cowboys have confirmed the team will target two veteran cornerbacks in free agency this offseason. When free agency begins on March 5, the Cowboys will pursue the Kansas City Chiefs’ Brandon Carr and the Tennessee Titans’ Cortland Finnegan. Both players would be vast improvements over the Cowboys have now, but Dallas failed to sign a veteran free agent cornerback last off-season.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?