Sources close to the Dallas Cowboys have confirmed the team will target two veteran cornerbacks in free agency this offseason. When free agency begins on March 5, the Cowboys will pursue the Kansas City Chiefs’ Brandon Carr and the Tennessee Titans’ Cortland Finnegan. Both players would be vast improvements over the Cowboys have now, but Dallas failed to sign a veteran free agent cornerback last off-season.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?