Last time we took a look at the fantasy sleepers at the corner infield slots. Finding sleepers at the middle infield slots is a lot more challenging. Shortstops and second baseman are at such a high premium as it is. However, if we look hard enough we can find some players that might slide through the cracks.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?