We have seen the best pitch f/x sleepers in the infield. The outfield is a breeding ground for sleepers of all shapes and sizes. That being said, when we look for the pitch f/x sleepers we are applying a little science to the guessing game. It isn’t as foolproof as counting cards in a Vegas casino, but then again, counting cards usually gets you kicked out.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015