We have seen the best pitch f/x sleepers in the infield. The outfield is a breeding ground for sleepers of all shapes and sizes. That being said, when we look for the pitch f/x sleepers we are applying a little science to the guessing game. It isn’t as foolproof as counting cards in a Vegas casino, but then again, counting cards usually gets you kicked out.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory