We have seen the best pitch f/x sleepers in the infield. The outfield is a breeding ground for sleepers of all shapes and sizes. That being said, when we look for the pitch f/x sleepers we are applying a little science to the guessing game. It isn’t as foolproof as counting cards in a Vegas casino, but then again, counting cards usually gets you kicked out.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?