Scott Barzilla uses his revolutionary total run index to rate the top 150 position players for fantasy purporses. Ratings include the number of runs above average the player is projected to be in hitting and base running. More in depth rankings and explanations can be found at hardballchat.com. Starting pitchers and relief pitchers will be updated in the next two weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory