Scott Barzilla uses his revolutionary total run index to rate the top 150 position players for fantasy purporses. Ratings include the number of runs above average the player is projected to be in hitting and base running. More in depth rankings and explanations can be found at hardballchat.com. Starting pitchers and relief pitchers will be updated in the next two weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1