Scott Barzilla uses his revolutionary total run index to rate the top 150 position players for fantasy purporses. Ratings include the number of runs above average the player is projected to be in hitting and base running. More in depth rankings and explanations can be found at hardballchat.com. Starting pitchers and relief pitchers will be updated in the next two weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor