Scott Barzilla uses his revolutionary total run index to rate the top 150 position players for fantasy purporses. Ratings include the number of runs above average the player is projected to be in hitting and base running. More in depth rankings and explanations can be found at hardballchat.com. Starting pitchers and relief pitchers will be updated in the next two weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?