In the latest and greatest of new stadium proposals, Minnesota Senator Roger Chamberlain has reached out to Vikings representatives with a plan calling for a lower taxpayer share. The plan does not specify where the new stadium would be built, just that it has to be somewhere in Minnesota. The plan calls for the state’s share to be $300 Million, with the Vikings picking up the rest of the tab. This could cause an increase in ticket and concession prices for Vikings fans…
New Posts to Hype
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise