In the latest and greatest of new stadium proposals, Minnesota Senator Roger Chamberlain has reached out to Vikings representatives with a plan calling for a lower taxpayer share. The plan does not specify where the new stadium would be built, just that it has to be somewhere in Minnesota. The plan calls for the state’s share to be $300 Million, with the Vikings picking up the rest of the tab. This could cause an increase in ticket and concession prices for Vikings fans…
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008