In the latest and greatest of new stadium proposals, Minnesota Senator Roger Chamberlain has reached out to Vikings representatives with a plan calling for a lower taxpayer share. The plan does not specify where the new stadium would be built, just that it has to be somewhere in Minnesota. The plan calls for the state’s share to be $300 Million, with the Vikings picking up the rest of the tab. This could cause an increase in ticket and concession prices for Vikings fans…
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond