In the latest and greatest of new stadium proposals, Minnesota Senator Roger Chamberlain has reached out to Vikings representatives with a plan calling for a lower taxpayer share. The plan does not specify where the new stadium would be built, just that it has to be somewhere in Minnesota. The plan calls for the state’s share to be $300 Million, with the Vikings picking up the rest of the tab. This could cause an increase in ticket and concession prices for Vikings fans…
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?