In the latest and greatest of new stadium proposals, Minnesota Senator Roger Chamberlain has reached out to Vikings representatives with a plan calling for a lower taxpayer share. The plan does not specify where the new stadium would be built, just that it has to be somewhere in Minnesota. The plan calls for the state’s share to be $300 Million, with the Vikings picking up the rest of the tab. This could cause an increase in ticket and concession prices for Vikings fans…
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!