The Dallas Cowboys absolutely need to re-sign free agent receiver Laurent Robinson this off-season. That’s a fact, plain and simple. He was the team’s most reliable receiver in 2011 and the top red zone target for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, there’s not a good vibe around Valley Ranch regarding Robinson’s status in Dallas. If he walks, the Cowboys should target New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham as the new No. 3 option in Dallas.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami