The Dallas Cowboys absolutely need to re-sign free agent receiver Laurent Robinson this off-season. That’s a fact, plain and simple. He was the team’s most reliable receiver in 2011 and the top red zone target for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, there’s not a good vibe around Valley Ranch regarding Robinson’s status in Dallas. If he walks, the Cowboys should target New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham as the new No. 3 option in Dallas.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015