The Dallas Cowboys absolutely need to re-sign free agent receiver Laurent Robinson this off-season. That’s a fact, plain and simple. He was the team’s most reliable receiver in 2011 and the top red zone target for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, there’s not a good vibe around Valley Ranch regarding Robinson’s status in Dallas. If he walks, the Cowboys should target New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham as the new No. 3 option in Dallas.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?