The Dallas Cowboys absolutely need to re-sign free agent receiver Laurent Robinson this off-season. That’s a fact, plain and simple. He was the team’s most reliable receiver in 2011 and the top red zone target for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, there’s not a good vibe around Valley Ranch regarding Robinson’s status in Dallas. If he walks, the Cowboys should target New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham as the new No. 3 option in Dallas.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets