The Dallas Cowboys absolutely need to re-sign free agent receiver Laurent Robinson this off-season. That’s a fact, plain and simple. He was the team’s most reliable receiver in 2011 and the top red zone target for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, there’s not a good vibe around Valley Ranch regarding Robinson’s status in Dallas. If he walks, the Cowboys should target New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham as the new No. 3 option in Dallas.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?