After taking a look at the half of the Bears secondary on Tuesday with the safeties, we'll dive into the corners this time out. There's a good chance this position will have a drastically different look to it because of free agency. One of their starters, the primary backup, and the #2 nickleback all have expiring contracts.
New Posts to Hype
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal