Welcome to the weekly Thursday NFC South Nuggets, where I poke fun at everything that has happened with the Buccaneers, Panthers and Saints in the past week. We discuss Tampa's franchise tag and terrible linebackers, the big question about Carolina's backup quarterback position, and a Saints guard who loves exclamation points.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor