Welcome to the weekly Thursday NFC South Nuggets, where I poke fun at everything that has happened with the Buccaneers, Panthers and Saints in the past week. We discuss Tampa's franchise tag and terrible linebackers, the big question about Carolina's backup quarterback position, and a Saints guard who loves exclamation points.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base