Welcome to the weekly Thursday NFC South Nuggets, where I poke fun at everything that has happened with the Buccaneers, Panthers and Saints in the past week. We discuss Tampa's franchise tag and terrible linebackers, the big question about Carolina's backup quarterback position, and a Saints guard who loves exclamation points.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game