From ages 19-25, we expect growth, even in the smallest way. Whether it’s a fraction of an increase in field goal percentage, an increase in scoring per 36 minutes, or a slightly lower defensive rating, fans love to see improvement, instead of seeing a stagnant player. Look at a guy like Indiana Pacers’ forward Paul George. George struggled to get on the court as a rookie, but once he did in the playoffs, he showed huge defensive potential, guarding Derrick Rose in the first round, and showing some offensive prowess. Now, in George’s second season, he’s become a huge factor on both ends of the ball, and a key fixture in Indiana’s long-term plans. While George is flourishing in Indiana, a team in Sacramento must be wondering if their star could make the same progress, and soon.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods