From ages 19-25, we expect growth, even in the smallest way. Whether it’s a fraction of an increase in field goal percentage, an increase in scoring per 36 minutes, or a slightly lower defensive rating, fans love to see improvement, instead of seeing a stagnant player. Look at a guy like Indiana Pacers’ forward Paul George. George struggled to get on the court as a rookie, but once he did in the playoffs, he showed huge defensive potential, guarding Derrick Rose in the first round, and showing some offensive prowess. Now, in George’s second season, he’s become a huge factor on both ends of the ball, and a key fixture in Indiana’s long-term plans. While George is flourishing in Indiana, a team in Sacramento must be wondering if their star could make the same progress, and soon.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?