The San Diego Chargers did not place the franchise tag on WR Vincent Jackson and the veteran receiver will now become a free agent on March 13th. Two teams are already being reported as having interest in the large pass catcher, the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears. It has been a tumultuous two seasons between Vincent Jackson and the San Diego Chargers. Jackson has desired a long-term deal with the Chargers for two seasons and even sat out the first ten games of the 2009 season over his displeasure with the organization. There is always the chance that Jackson will sign with the Chargers once free agency begins, but he is going to be one of the highest sought after free agents on the market.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia