The San Diego Chargers did not place the franchise tag on WR Vincent Jackson and the veteran receiver will now become a free agent on March 13th. Two teams are already being reported as having interest in the large pass catcher, the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears. It has been a tumultuous two seasons between Vincent Jackson and the San Diego Chargers. Jackson has desired a long-term deal with the Chargers for two seasons and even sat out the first ten games of the 2009 season over his displeasure with the organization. There is always the chance that Jackson will sign with the Chargers once free agency begins, but he is going to be one of the highest sought after free agents on the market.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?