The San Diego Chargers did not place the franchise tag on WR Vincent Jackson and the veteran receiver will now become a free agent on March 13th. Two teams are already being reported as having interest in the large pass catcher, the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears. It has been a tumultuous two seasons between Vincent Jackson and the San Diego Chargers. Jackson has desired a long-term deal with the Chargers for two seasons and even sat out the first ten games of the 2009 season over his displeasure with the organization. There is always the chance that Jackson will sign with the Chargers once free agency begins, but he is going to be one of the highest sought after free agents on the market.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?