The San Diego Chargers did not place the franchise tag on WR Vincent Jackson and the veteran receiver will now become a free agent on March 13th. Two teams are already being reported as having interest in the large pass catcher, the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears. It has been a tumultuous two seasons between Vincent Jackson and the San Diego Chargers. Jackson has desired a long-term deal with the Chargers for two seasons and even sat out the first ten games of the 2009 season over his displeasure with the organization. There is always the chance that Jackson will sign with the Chargers once free agency begins, but he is going to be one of the highest sought after free agents on the market.
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football