The San Diego Chargers did not place the franchise tag on WR Vincent Jackson and the veteran receiver will now become a free agent on March 13th. Two teams are already being reported as having interest in the large pass catcher, the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears. It has been a tumultuous two seasons between Vincent Jackson and the San Diego Chargers. Jackson has desired a long-term deal with the Chargers for two seasons and even sat out the first ten games of the 2009 season over his displeasure with the organization. There is always the chance that Jackson will sign with the Chargers once free agency begins, but he is going to be one of the highest sought after free agents on the market.
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc