The best part about today's split squad game on SNY was the scroll telling us that there would be sunspots and that they hoped to have a normal picture as soon as possible. This was at least five minutes before they had any difficulties with their picture at all. They knew exactly what was coming and warned us. If only they could have seen that Billy Taylor would stink ahead of time.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game