The best part about today's split squad game on SNY was the scroll telling us that there would be sunspots and that they hoped to have a normal picture as soon as possible. This was at least five minutes before they had any difficulties with their picture at all. They knew exactly what was coming and warned us. If only they could have seen that Billy Taylor would stink ahead of time.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?