The Dallas Cowboys are preparing to at least attempt to sign some help in free agency this off-season. Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant restructured his contract on Thursday to help create more salary cap space for Dallas to use once free agency begins on March 13. Bryant is due a $1.435 million roster bonus on March 23, but the Cowboys have converted that to a prorated signing bonus instead.
New Posts to Hype
- Week 1 NFL Picks Thursday Night Football
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU