The Dallas Cowboys are preparing to at least attempt to sign some help in free agency this off-season. Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant restructured his contract on Thursday to help create more salary cap space for Dallas to use once free agency begins on March 13. Bryant is due a $1.435 million roster bonus on March 23, but the Cowboys have converted that to a prorated signing bonus instead.
New Posts to Hype
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls
- NFL Week #11 features two potential shootouts