The Dallas Cowboys are preparing to at least attempt to sign some help in free agency this off-season. Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant restructured his contract on Thursday to help create more salary cap space for Dallas to use once free agency begins on March 13. Bryant is due a $1.435 million roster bonus on March 23, but the Cowboys have converted that to a prorated signing bonus instead.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?