The 2012 New York Red Bulls should start the season re-energized and recharged. The key word being should. New York has underachieved to their standards for the past two years with superstars galore on the pitch. With added depth to the backline, a few new midfielders and the addition of a true target forward in Kenny Cooper, the Red Bulls are strapped to make a run.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008