The 2012 New York Red Bulls should start the season re-energized and recharged. The key word being should. New York has underachieved to their standards for the past two years with superstars galore on the pitch. With added depth to the backline, a few new midfielders and the addition of a true target forward in Kenny Cooper, the Red Bulls are strapped to make a run.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?