The 2012 New York Red Bulls should start the season re-energized and recharged. The key word being should. New York has underachieved to their standards for the past two years with superstars galore on the pitch. With added depth to the backline, a few new midfielders and the addition of a true target forward in Kenny Cooper, the Red Bulls are strapped to make a run.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated