The Dallas Cowboys let free agent fullback Tony Fiammetta get away from Valley Ranch without a deal or a tender, but the team has a solid backup plan. On Wednesday, the Cowboys signed seventh-year fullback Lawrence Vickers to lead the way for DeMarco Murray in 2012. If Fiammetta doesn’t return, the Cowboys now have a viable replacement.
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football