The Dallas Cowboys let free agent fullback Tony Fiammetta get away from Valley Ranch without a deal or a tender, but the team has a solid backup plan. On Wednesday, the Cowboys signed seventh-year fullback Lawrence Vickers to lead the way for DeMarco Murray in 2012. If Fiammetta doesn’t return, the Cowboys now have a viable replacement.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond