The Dallas Cowboys let free agent fullback Tony Fiammetta get away from Valley Ranch without a deal or a tender, but the team has a solid backup plan. On Wednesday, the Cowboys signed seventh-year fullback Lawrence Vickers to lead the way for DeMarco Murray in 2012. If Fiammetta doesn’t return, the Cowboys now have a viable replacement.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?